1. Engine Tune Ups -Your car’s engine is made up of hundreds of complex parts working together to ensure that your vehicle starts and runs properly. Ensures optimum fuel efficiency.
2. Engine Diagnostics – Today, most cars are controlled by computers. The fuel injectors, the spark plugs, We use the latest diagnostic tools to quickly pin point any issue. We have access to technical data on all make sand models.
3. Timing Belts – If your timing belt breaks, your engine will stop working, even worse, it can cause major engine damage.
4. Brakes -Not only are brakes essential to the safety of your driving, if they start to fail they impair the car’s performance and lead to you failing to stop.
5. Radiator & Cooling System – The job of your radiator is to keep coolant flowing throughout your engine. If there’s a block or a leak, your engine can quickly overheat. Regular servicing of your cooling system including coolant flush, pressure tests and hose inspection helps prevent failures.
6. Automatic Transmissions – Transmission repair is a major, time consuming, and most often, expensive job. It’s important to keep your transmission maintained.
7. Gearbox & Clutch – Whether your gearbox needs servicing, repairs or replacement give us a call today for a quote. – Your clutch enables you to connect and control the power of the engine to your gearbox. It’s essential that it is working correctly.
8. Electrical Repairs & Batteries – When you have a problem with your car’s auto electrical system, Global has the technology to diagnose the problem and trained, skilled technicians to service and repair any auto electrical components. – We have a range of Century batteries in stock. Ask one of the team for advice as to which type would best suit your needs.
9. Air Conditioning – If your car air conditioner isn’t running efficiently, needs a regas, or you haven’t had it serviced for a long time, we can service or repair it.
10. Exhaust System – A poor exhaust system can result in reduced efficiency and can lead to other problems for your car. Come in for a check.